Register now to secure tickets for Escape: Psycho Circus 2020 with no payments until January! Just select your preferred festival pass type, and enter your email and credit card information. Your credit card will be charged in monthly if you are on the payment plan or in full starting January 8, 2020.
- How does the registration work?
Registration helps you lock in your ticket with no payments until January 8, 2020!
- How do registration tickets become available?
Registration tickets are available now! Click here to reserve yours.
- Why do I need to provide my credit card information?
Your credit card info is used to secure your ticket, but your card will not be charged until January 8, 2020. After that, monthly charges will occur on the first of every month until the final payment on September 25, 2020.
- Am I guaranteed a ticket if I registered and provided my credit card information?
Yes. Registering for Escape 2020 guarantees your pass for next year’s event, as long as all monthly payments are received.
- Can I purchase a registration ticket in full, or will I have to purchase on a layaway plan?
Once registration tickets become available, you have the option to purchase in full or opt into the layaway option.
- What is the price for registration tickets?
Registration tickets start at the lowest tier available.
- Is there a payment plan for registration tickets?
Yes, payment plans are available. Register today to secure your ticket with no payments until January 8, 2020!
- Can I request more than one ticket through this registration process?
Yes! You will be able to purchase up to two (2) tickets using the registration.
- Are registration tickets different from regular tickets?
No, they are identical.
- Will registration tickets be mailed to me, or must I get them at Will Call?
Registration tickets will be mailed to you at a later date.
- Can I cancel my registration if I decide I no longer want to go?
Yes, you may. Please call 800-594-8499 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You may cancel up until January 7, 2020 with no penalty. After that, a $20 cancellation fee will be applied.