DATES & TIMES
Fri. 10/27 & Sat. 10/28, 4pm–2am daily
Box Office Hours
Fri. 10/27 & Sat. 10/28, 2pm–1am daily
NOS Events Center
689 S. E St.
San Bernardino, CA 92408
SECURITY & ENTRY
Every attendee (including media) will be searched prior to entry. By purchasing a ticket, you agree to submit to a thorough, TSA-style search, including emptying your pockets and bags, a full pat-down, having all of your items examined, and possibly removing your shoes. Police officers work both inside and outside our events. All narcotics laws are strictly enforced. We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone.
The use or possession of any illegal drugs will not be tolerated anywhere inside or outside the venue. Narcotics officers will be working both areas and enforcing all drug-related laws. Do not bring any illegal substances to the event; violators will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. If you are found intoxicated at entry, security will not allow you to enter the venue. Event staff reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone. Be responsible, and make smart choices.
AGES & ID
- Valid photo ID is required.
- You must be 18+ to enter the festival.
- You must be 21+ to consume alcohol and buy or use a VIP wristband.
ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF ID
- Any US government-issued driver’s license or ID card containing a photograph and date of birth
- US or foreign government-issued passport containing a photograph and date of birth
- Foreign government-issued driver’s license/ID with color photocopy of passport (not valid for 21+ wristband. To purchase alcohol or enter VIP areas, a physical passport or US ID will be required.)
- Temporary DMV documents proving you are currently renewing a license — ONLY if accompanied by passport or expired license
UNACCEPTABLE FORMS OF ID
- NO School ID
- NO Consular ID
- NO Birth certificate
- NO Expired ID of any kind
- NO Photocopy of any ID (except as noted)
- NO Temporary DMV license without passport or expired license
- NO Re-entry/ins & outs per day
- NO Camping
- NO Refunds or exchanges
- NO Sitting on designated dancefloor areas
- NO Moshing, crowd-surfing or stage-diving
- NO Unauthorized/unlicensed vendors
- NO Unauthorized solicitations, handbills, sampling, giveaways, etc.
- NO Tailgating
- Small bags, single-compartment backpacks, plush backpacks, purses (maximum 12“x12“)
- Official Insomniac water bottles—must be empty upon entry
- Hydration packs with no more than two main compartments and one smaller compartment—must be empty upon entry
- Cell phones and portable chargers/external batteries
- Fanny packs
- Sunglasses & hats
- Lighters and sealed packs of cigarettes
- E-cigs/vapes (refillable liquid chambers OK, must be empty upon arrival — no E-liquid or E-juice of any kind will be permitted)
- Physician-prescribed medication that is not expired (must show physician’s prescription and consult with a safety officer upon entry)
- Sealed lip balm & gloss
- Powder makeup
- Sealed tampons
- Glowsticks & glowing/illuminated costumes or jewelry
- Sealed packs of gum
- Hula hoops (including LED hoops)
- LED poi
- Inflatables (must be deflated upon entry)
- Flags/banners or handmade signs (no corporate/company-branded and no hard flagpoles)
- Festival totems or decorated pool noodles (see Totem Guidelines below)
- Non-professional flash/still cameras, handheld video devices under 6″ (Sony Action Cam, GoPro, etc.), and GoPro extendable poles
- Illegal substances
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Laser pointers and air horns
- LED gloves or LED microlights used for light shows
- Pacifiers, dust masks or gas masks
- Eye drops (available inside festival at the general store)
- Over-the-counter medication (available inside festival at general store or from a first aid station)
- Liquid makeup
- Unsealed tampons (upon entry)
- Open packs of cigarettes (upon entry)
- E-liquid or E-juice of any kind (a selection of premium liquids from a variety of name-brand vendors will be available inside the venue)
- Glass, cans, cups or coolers
- Outside food or beverages (including alcohol and candy)
- Markers, pens or spray paint
- Large chains or spiked jewelry
- Weapons of any kind (includes pocket knives, pepper spray, fireworks, etc.)
- Stickers, flyers
- Balls or Frisbees
- Tents, large umbrellas, chairs or blankets
- Bota bags
- Large purses, bags or backpacks (over 12″×12″)
- Stuffed animals or dolls
- Professional photo, video, or audio recording equipment (no detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms or commercial-use rigs)
- Maximum height is 10 feet.
- Totems must be made from a lightweight material (e.g., foam, PVC / no solid metal).
- Collapsible/telescoping camera extenders that follow the above guidelines are OK (lightweight/hollow aluminum/polycarbonate).
- PVC, light wood, aluminum poles must be no thicker than 1 inch in diameter.
- Decorated pool noodles work great for easy entrance through security.
- Inflatables attached to totems must be deflated upon entry.
- Any item deemed dangerous will not be allowed.
- Totems promoting illegal activity or hate speech will not be permitted. Please keep it PLUR.
- NO drugs or drug paraphernalia
- NO costumes that resemble police, fire, security, or medical in any way
- NO handcuffs
- NO glass or ceramic masks
- NO full-face makeup that makes you unrecognizable from your government-issued photo ID
- NO weapons or weapon accessories (fake or authentic), including axes, knives, swords or guns
- NO violent props, including crops, whips, ropes, chains or tethers
- NO sharp metal spikes
- Please remember that we are an inclusive community, and costumes/decorations should not misrepresent race, religion, or cultural heritage.
AMENITIES & SERVICES
The Insomniac Shop will have multiple merch booths on-site; locations can be found on the festival map. Come by to check out the brand-new Escape apparel collection as well as artist collections for the event. We will have a variety of T-shirts, jackets, backpacks, sweatshirts, water bottles, accessories, and more. Don’t forget to visit us online at insomniacshop.com.
Bars located throughout the festival will serve beer and liquor. Service hours may be limited. You must be 21+ to consume alcohol (ID required).
FOOD & BEVERAGES
Food and beverage stands are located throughout the event, with roaming vendors carrying water, snacks and other beverages. Cash and credit accepted.
Store your stuff securely and keep your cell phone powered up! Lockers allow you unlimited in-and-out access throughout both days, and each one features a universal cell phone charger. Lockers measure approximately 8″H x 12″W x 18″D. Pro tip: The lockers make a great meeting point for your group!
WATER REFILL STATIONS
Stay hydrated! Fill up your Insomniac bottle (get your very own at our merch booth!), hydration pack or any empty beverage container (purchased inside the festival) at our free hydration stations. Look for the water droplet symbol on a festival map to find the nearest station.
ATMs will be located around the venue. Locations will be marked on the festival map, which will be available at the venue, online before the weekend, and on the Insomniac mobile app.
SAFETY & MEDICAL
To ensure a safe environment for all, security and medical staff will be present throughout the entire event. If you need any assistance, please go to the nearest medical or information tent, or seek out an event staff member. Learn more about staying healthy and happy at Insomniac festivals.
The Insomniac General Store is stocked with items you may have forgotten at home. From flip-flops to eye drops and ring pops — these are just a few of our favorite things from our shops.
BATTERY CHARGING STATIONS
Don’t risk losing track of your friends or missing the perfect photo op! Keep your phone powered up at our battery charging stations. Check your festival map for locations.
Info booths will be stationed throughout the venue. Check your festival map for specific locations.
LOST & FOUND
Lost & Found services will be available at the venue during and between show days. Check your festival map for specific locations. Following the event, items will be held at Exterior Lost & Found until Sunday at 4pm.
Exterior Lost & Found Hours: Friday 9pm–4am, Saturday 3pm–4am, Sunday 12–4pm.
After Sunday, October 29, all phones, wallets, IDs, passports, credit cards, prescription glasses, and tech items (such as cameras or portable chargers) will return to Insomniac HQ in Los Angeles. If you would like to inquire about an item after the show, please contact us with a detailed description of your item (as detailed as possible!). If you are inquiring about a lost phone, please make sure you have your IMEI number ready. To find your 15-digit IMEI number, you can call your phone service provider or check your phone’s original packaging. Due to a large influx of emails and inventory, please allow 72 hours for a response.
Insomniac welcomes all, and we strive to make our environment accessible to our guests with disabilities. During the festival, the venue will feature accessible parking, restrooms and other amenities, as well as designated areas for wheelchair users and their companions.
ADA parking will be provided near the box office on South Arrowhead Ave.
An accessible entrance is located near ADA parking. Locate the Access Centers — just inside the main entrance, between the lagoon and Ghouls’ Graveyard — to check in and get your wristband for all accessible viewing platforms.
All public restroom areas, ATMs and concession stands are accessible to our patrons with disabilities. Please see your festival map for locations, or contact the nearest staff member for assistance.
We provide an accessible viewing area for each stage. To gain access, please check in and pick up your wristband at the Access Center.
Service animals are the only animals allowed onto the festival grounds.
First aid locations are offered throughout the venue. Please refer to your festival map, or contact the nearest staff member. Festival event staff have been trained in proper emergency preparedness.
Q: What time does the event start and end each day?
A: Festival hours are 4pm–2am on Friday and Saturday.
Q: Can I enter anytime?
A: As long as you are holding a ticket that has not yet been scanned that day, you may enter any time during the event. Ins & outs are not allowed.
Q: Will set times get posted in advance?
A: Yes. During the days leading up to the festival, set times will be posted via this site, our social media sites, the Insomniac app, and email updates. Note: The lineup is subject to change.
Q: Can I see a festival map ahead of time?
A: Yes. Maps showing stage locations, food, bathrooms, etc. will be available prior to the event on this site and the Insomniac app.
Q: What is the closest airport?
A: San Bernardino International Airport (SBD) or LA/Ontario International Airport (ONT).
Q: Is re-entry allowed?
A: No, ins & outs are not allowed.
Q: What is the camera policy?
A: Professional photographers must obtain a photo pass using our press submission form. Do not email your request. Photo passes are not required for standard cameras with lenses under 15 cm long or handheld video devices under 6″. Professional video cameras are not permitted.
Q: What can I bring with me?
A: See above for a complete list of acceptable and prohibited items.
Q: Will there be a lost & found?
A: Yes. See above for details.
Q: Can I hang posters or hand out flyers?
A: Do not hang posters or hand out flyers inside the festival or in the surrounding neighborhood. You may hand out flyers only just outside the gates at the close of the show each day. Anyone violating this policy will be banned from promoting at our events.
Q: Does the venue have cash machines?
A: Yes, ATMs will be available both inside and outside the venue grounds. Locations will be clearly marked on the festival map.
Q: Can I sleep in my car or park overnight?
A: Sorry, sleeping in cars in the festival parking lot is not permitted for anyone. DO NOT leave your car in the parking lot during non-festival hours, or it will be towed at your expense.
Q: Can I rent a locker?
A: Yes! Store your stuff securely and keep your cell phone powered up all weekend long. Learn more.
Q: I’m under 18. Can I attend with a legal guardian?
A: No one under the age of 18 will be allowed into the venue, with or without a guardian.
Q: What kind of ID do I need?
A: You must present identification to enter the festival and/or buy alcohol. See above for the complete list of acceptable and unacceptable forms.
Q: What if my ID is lost or expired?
A: Security will accept expired ID cards ONLY if accompanied by DMV renewal documentation. If your ID was lost or stolen, you must bring a government-issued interim license or passport.
Q: Can I use a consular ID or foreign driver’s license?
A: Consular IDs are not considered acceptable identification. Foreign government-issued driver’s licenses are acceptable with a photocopy of a passport. A foreign government-issued passport will work on its own.
Your request was received successfully